Zielgerichtete Prozesslösungen mit einer
individuellen Maschinenkonfiguration von DEPO.
Name and contact information of the controller according to Article 4 (7) GDPR:
Phone: +49 180 6 404140
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and protect it from unauthorized access. That is why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure the maximum protection of your personal data.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness, transparency”). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement:
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. Pursuant to Article 6 (1) a - f GDPR, the legal basis for the processing may include,
(1) We inform about the personal data being collected when you use our website below. Personal data includes, for example, name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will store the information you have provided to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage of it is no longer required or the processing is restricted if legal storage obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, in other words, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f GDPR):
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and provide certain information to the entity that set the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly inspected.
(3) Moreover, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if promotional action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more information concerning this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the products and services.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their seat in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Our website is intended for the use of adults only. Persons under the age of 18 should not send any personal data to us without the approval of their parents or legal guardians.
(1) Withdrawal of consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent given by you, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing for which consent was given and which was carried out prior to the withdrawal thereof.
To exercise your right to withdraw your consent, you may contact us at any time.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed by us. You may request this confirmation at any time using the contact details stated above.
(3) Right to information
Where personal data is processed, you may request information about this personal data and about the following details at any time:
Where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer of said data. We shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Where the request is submitted electronically, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format, unless otherwise requested. The right to obtain a copy according to paragraph 3 must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data relating to you without undue delay and we shall be obligated to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, said personal data.
(6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data where one of the following conditions applies:
Where processing has been restricted according to the aforementioned conditions, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject's consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to restriction of processing, the data subject may contact us at any time using the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided, where:
In exercising your right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. Exercising the right to data portability shall not affect the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(8) Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data relating to you that is based on Art. 6(1)(e) or (f) GDPR; this shall also apply for profiling based on these provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data relating to you for such marketing; this shall also include profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
You have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article89 (1), the data subject, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
You may exercise your right to object at any time by contacting the responsible controller.
(9) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This shall not apply if the decision:
The data controller shall implement suitable measures to safeguard the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
The data subject may exercise this right at any time by contacting the responsible controller.
(10) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement where the data subject is of the opinion that the processing of the personal data relating to them is in breach of this Regulation.
(11) Right to an effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to an effective judicial remedy where you are of the opinion that your rights under this Regulation have been breached as a result of the processing of your personal data in non-compliance with this Regulation.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is normally sent to a Google server in the US and stored there. If IP anonymisation has been enabled on this website, however, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other countries that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional situations will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser settings accordingly; in this case, however, we must point out that not all functions of this website may be available to you in their full capacity. You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) for Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This allows further processing of the truncated IP addresses, thereby preventing any direct connection from being made to a particular individual. Where a connection is made between you and the personal data relating to you, this shall be directly excluded and the personal data immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze and regularly optimize our website. The statistics enable us to optimize our website and make it more interesting for you as the user. With regard to the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR provides the legal basis for the use of Google Analytics.
(6) Third-party provider details: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms and Conditions of Use:
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor numbers performed by way of a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use of the website in the “my data” section of your customer account.
If you subscribe to our company's newsletter, the data in the respective input mask will be transmitted to the controller. The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after registration, you will receive an e-mail in which you are asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with other people's e-mail addresses. When registering for the newsletter, the user's IP address and the date and time of registration are stored. This serves to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address of the person concerned. The data is not passed on to third parties. An exception exists if there is a legal obligation to pass on the data. The data is used exclusively for sending the newsletter. The subscription to the newsletter can be cancelled by the data subject at any time. Likewise, consent to the storage of personal data can be revoked at any time. For this purpose, a corresponding link can be found in each newsletter. The legal basis for the processing of the data after registration for the newsletter by the user is, if the user has given his consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. The legal basis for sending the newsletter as a result of the sale of goods or services is Section 7 (3) UWG.
Use of rapidmail
Description and purpose: We use rapidmail to send newsletters. The provider is rapidmail GmbH, Wentzingerstraße 21, 79106 Freiburg, Germany. Among other things, rapidmail is used to organize and analyze the dispatch of newsletters. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving the newsletter is stored on rapidmail's servers in Germany. If you do not want any analysis by rapidmail, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. For the purpose of analysis, the e-mails sent with rapidmail contain a so-called tracking pixel, which connects to the servers of rapidmail when the e-mail is opened. In this way, it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened. Furthermore, with the help of rapidmail, we can determine whether and which links in the newsletter message are clicked. Optionally, links in the email can be set as tracking links, which can be used to count your clicks.
Legal basis: The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO.
Recipient: The recipient of the data is rapidmail GmbH.
Transmission to third countries: There is no transmission of data to third countries.
Duration: The data stored by us within the scope of your consent for the purpose of the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers as well as from the servers of rapidmail after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data stored by us for other purposes (e.g. e-mail addresses for the member area) remain unaffected by this.
Possibility of revocation: You have the possibility to revoke your consent to data processing with effect for the future at any time. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
Further data protection information: For more details, please refer to the data security notices of rapidmail at: https://www.rapidmail.de/datensicherheit. For more details on the analysis functions of rapidmail, please refer to the following link: https://www.rapidmail.de/wissen-und-hilfe